Deprecated: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /home/theswart/public_html/swartzdavidson/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 4382
Civil Litigation Attorney
Unpaid contractors, contract disputes, landlord/tenant, fraud. Business-to-business can be a minefield without the right representation.
Taking a practical approach for our clients, Swartz│Davidson Law utilizes alternative dispute resolution practices (negotiation, arbitration or mediation) to resolve your problem, where possible, without wasting time and money with a back-and-forth before the Court.
Where that approach cannot produce a reduce our client can accept, Swartz│Davidson Law will go to bat and buffalo through the civil court process if that’s what becomes necessary to protect your legal rights and meet your interests and objectives.
- Automobile Fraud
- Breach of Contract/Account Stated
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Breach of Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Business/Commercial Litigation, Contract Disputes
- Construction Litigation
- Consumer Litigation
- Credit Bureau Litigation
- Creditor Harassment
- Debt Defense
- Debt Settlement
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Probate and Will Contests
- Real Estate Litigation and Disputes
- Qui Tam/False Claims Act/Whistleblowing